A hostful episode of the Pleasure Saucer Show this week (this is a phrase I stole from the Nerdist. Means we didn’t have a guest.) Bex Van Koot, Salem & Ember Kinsleigh, and myself had a grand old time. We covered:
- Don Yelton (who I know, and have worked at the same public access cable channel with) has an unfortunate, if revealing interview on the ‘Daily Show.’
- The Free State Project is 3/4 of the way to completing its goal of 20,000 members….
- ….and has to deal with snipers.
- Some Democrats think that libertarians are too icky to play with….
- ….while others think they’re all right, if they behave.
- Cryocurrency Con happened….
- ….there’s now a bitcoin ATM….
- ….to go along with their recent increase in value.
- Russel Brand almost gets it right. (Stephan Molyneux‘s open letter to Russell Brand.)
- Feds confiscate investigative reporter’s confidential files during raid.
- Food stamp benefits going down before the holidays
- American soldiers used to suppress protest in Canada.
- When is a 3D printed gun not a gun?
- 3D print your own sex toy.
Anything we missed? Anything we should cover next week? Let us know in the comments!