Not in an immediate sense, mind you. I am desperately poor, in debt, and living paycheck to paycheck by my fingernails, but that’s normal. So I’m okay with that. I am, however, sick and tired of working at my present job, and I’m sick and tired of presenting you, my loyal viewers, with a show that would be better if I could spend more time and money on it. So, the plan is to get sponsors for my show. If I get enough, I can work on the show full-time, devoting more time and resources to it. I’ll be happy, you’ll be happy, we’ll all be happy.
So, what would this sponsorship entail?
- $35 would get you a 10-second spot on the Pleasure Saucer television show, as well as a graphic link on the website. I would produce all promotional materials involved.
- $70 would get you a 20-second spot on the Pleasure Saucer television show, a graphic link on the website, and a text link on each post. This text link would get sent along with the post to anyone subscribed to this blog.
- $105 would get you a 30-second spot, a graphic link, a text link, and a sponsored post. That’s a whole post singing the praises of your business, group, event, or what have you.
So if you have something to publicize, want to support local Asheville art & culture, and want to be a friend of the show, consider sponsoring me. This would not have to be a long term thing, either. Have a party or something similar you want to promote? Why not sponsor the episode showing before the event? If you are interested, or have any questions, please let me know.
With Gudrum Casper, talking about Radical Honesty.
Here is the 2nd edition of the Carnival of the Arisen and Illuminated. I know I’m supposed to write a clever intro here, but I haven’t been sleeping much lately, so fuck you.
Highlights from the High Weirdness Project:
Space money is still pink money without “BoB“!
- The X-ists are evidently sending scouts….
- Hedgehogs are cute, sure, but this is taking it to extremes.
- When the “Booze of the Subgenius” is introduced, this is the kind of kick-off we should have. With more hot cephalopod action, of course.
- Superior Mutant Arthur C Clarke has finally seen the cheesy light-show in the monolith.
- Also in dead influential science fiction writer news, con artist and toad-man L Ron Hubbard would have had his birthday this week if he wasn’t sucking Xenu’s cock in the afterlife at the moment.
- And finally, free superior mutant Bulent Ersoy!
Rob, of Rob’s Site, has given the world a wonderful little multimedia primer on the Church of the Subgenius. I may pass out chocolate Dobbsheads to knaw on for next Easter, after being inspired by these, sent in by Conspiracy double-agent Brett J Trout. Dr Jon has come up with the best Olympics logo I’ve seen to date. Uproar3ast posts some soothing words from malcontent named “Stang”. I dunno, you might as well listen to him. Baron Von Hoopla lets us know that you shouldn’t test Discordians. LMNO of the Discordian super-blog Verwirrung explains the universal popery of Discordia. Cain of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Discordia continues to dissect whiny Pagans. And finally, some wise advice from the Discord Society: love her, worship her, invoke into your girlfriend and fuck her like a crazed weasel, but don’t trust Eris.
An artistic contribution from IMBJR:
Ah, the infamous episode three. After ten episodes, this is still the one that everyone talks about.
The 2nd episode of Pleasure Saucer filmed. A bit raw, a bit rushed, but I don’t thinks its so bad for one of the first episodes. Also, the demonstration was one hell of a birthday present.