Welcome to the Path of the Black Flag. This book is designed to help you introduce Anarchy into your Pathfinder Fantasy Role-Playing Game, in the form of campaign material, new archetypes, new feats, skills, spells, & wondrous items, new rules for combat, new gamemaster rules and styles, plot hooks, and iconic characters. Future editions will provide similar rules for other roleplaying games.
The themes and some of the practices described in this book may be considered controversial, and ‘Adult’. The author will not argue against that, but will merely point out that a game that regularly deals with homicides committed by main characters, not to mention demonic possession, already has plenty of adult themes within it. One more won’t hurt.
This page and the posts linked to it may be considered an extremely rough draft of what will be a free product when it is finished. This page, and the posts will be continuously expanded, edited, and updated. You are encouraged to play-test, beta-read, critique, tear apart, ask questions about, and generally poke with a stick the contents. Please let me know what you think in the contents.
- Chapter 1- Fantastic Anarchy
- Chapter 2- Anarchist Traits & Alignments
- Chapter 3- Anarchy & Races
- Half-Elves & Half- Orcs
- Other Monsters
- Chapter 4- Anarchy & Classes
- Chapter 5- Anarchy & Powers
- Chapter 6- Anarchy & Gear
- Chapter 7- Strategies of Liberation- The history of Anarchism is a history of struggle. From the possibly mythical origins at the dawn of recorded history, to the pitched street battles of today, it is a history marked more by the fight than the peace, more by the lessons learned in defeat than in the proving ground of victory. In this struggle, certain strategies have emerged. Some are complementary, some directly oppose each other. Some may be considered ‘dead’ in a certain time and place, and yet find great success elsewhere. Each strategy may have a multitude of variations, tailored to the times, the people, and the individuals involved, but overall, they can be divided into 4 types. If your character is an Anarchist, it is likely they are generally working towards at least one of these strategies: Vonu, Dual Power, The Insurrection, and The Revolution.
- Chapter 8- Anarchy & Gamemastering
- Chapter 9- Iconic Anarchists
- Chapter 10- Anarchy Gazetteer
- Chapter 11- A Fantasy Anarchist Timeline